The Snell Group is a knowledge-based business and is an industry leader in both infrared thermography and electric motor testing technologies. Located in Barre, VT, we have a great opportunity for an experienced and hard-working Marketing Coordinator.
Acting as an integral part of our team, the Marketing Coordinator supports the overall branding and marketing efforts of The Snell Group by:
- Managing email and direct mail campaigns, including copywriting/coordinating content and creating graphics
- Handling The Snell Group’s social media and weekly e-newsletter productions
- Writing and posting news and press releases to website and internal and external publications
- Updating website and monitoring Snell Community messages
- Setting up and moderating live online webcasts
- Providing input on lead generation through marketing channels
- Coordinating speaking engagements at conferences and trade show exhibits
- Assisting with the design and inventory of Company swag
This position requires a high degree of collaboration among Snell Group team members as well as a high degree of professionalism and service to Snell Group customers, prospects, and allies. We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years experience in marketing—some of which was in a business-to-business marketing capacity—and is computer savvy with database and graphic design software (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) expertise. This job is deadline-driven, so it requires strong time management, prioritization, planning skills, project management, and multi-tasking capabilities. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – including copywriting and editing skills – are critical!
We offer a fun and laid back atmosphere, but also have high expectations of our team members and they must have a can-do attitude and rise to the challenges. Our team members put it all on the field and know how to deliver the goods. If you’re looking to make a big impact with an industry-leading company who hires good people who are committed to our path, apply now!
Ms. Kelli Fritz
322 North Main Street
Barre, VT 05641